Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Going East

Tomorrow morning I will get on a plane and fly to N.H. to visit some family members. Will see my oldest son, his wife and my little grandson. He and I will be able to play piano together, hopefully. He is much better at it than I am, but he has a head start of a few years of lessons. I just started mine in January. Then I'll stay with my mom, who is 94 years old. Hoping to take her to lunch and breakfast during my stay...and will also get to spend some time with my sistah, Robin! I will also go visit my good friend, Judy, who I try to see each time I visit the area, but sometimes I just don't have the time.

I just got an email from my daughter-in-law about an impending snow storm heading right for them. Sigh. It's supposed to hit tomorrow night, which is when I land in Manchester. Hoping it fades out and doesn't hit as badly as they are saying it will. Spring is not the time of year I'd like to experience snow in New England!


No comments: